Backed by NEC, UNIVERGE BLUE benefits from the company’s 120 years of real-world experience and substantial investment in advancing communications and infrastructure technology. NEC maintains a global reputation as a leading and trustworthy solution provider that is committed to the success of its customers, their customers, and those that depend on them.
Cloud Migration Made Simple
Whether it is responsive communications, more collaborative work practices, or simplified and more secure data storage, UNIVERGE BLUE is the cloud solution to make it happen. From one-off services to multi-faceted environments, UNIVERGE BLUE can deliver practical and cost-effective cloud alternatives in a choice of scalable service configurations and cost plans.
Staying Connected and Productive
UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT combines your phone system, chat, video, screen sharing, file management and conference calling into a seamless experience that fits with your business size, needs, and work style. Get customizable, scalable cloud-based services for your business backed by NEC Stress-Free Cloud Experience.
- Allows mobile devices to become part of the CONNECT phone system.
- Increases workforce flexibility with virtually anywhere, anytime and on any device accessibility.
- Transcribes voicemail messages to text and email for efficient voicemail handling.
- Integrates chat, text messaging, video conferencing, screen sharing, file sharing, file backup for greater productivity and collaboration.
With UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT, there is no phone system hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace
- Service is based on number of users and not on number of lines.
- Voice and data is consolidated onto one network for centralized management.
- Flat, per-user rates include no extra or hidden fees but set monthly costs.
- 100+ enterprise-grade calling features are included in the service for optimal functionality.
Easy to Set Up, Manage, and Use Your Phone System
Get started quickly using your current phone number and preconfigured phones to connect to the internet in no time, no complex hardware required.
- With the integration of 90+ enterprise-grade features along with industry-leading network call quality and uptime.
- System management and call reporting features are handled from a single web-based portal.