NEC announces the Omni-Channel expansion within the “single-pane of glass” (combined ENGAGE + CONNECT within the CONNECT desktop) with the addition of ENGAGE webchat and ENGAGE SME capability.
UC + CC Basic webchat/SMS experience makes it easier and more convenient for ENGAGE agents to communicate and collaborate internally with colleagues as well as externally with customers, all within the CONNECT desktop application. Frontline users can now manage multiple web chat/SMSs within CONNECT’s agent tab. This will make it easier to quickly address customer inquiries.
Key Benefits of Web Chat/SMS within ENGAGE:
• 41% of consumers prefer live chat support over any other channel.
• 51% of consumers are more likely to stay with or buy again from a company if they offer live chat support.
• For 79% of customers, immediate answer to their questions is the main reason they choose live chat.
• 79% of businesses say that offering live chat has had a positive effect on sales, revenue, and customer loyalty
• Customers who use live chat spend up to 60% more per purchase than those who don’t.
• Customer’s can…Improve their website experience by having real-time support that handles customer inquiries,
requests and product/service transactions answered immediately to drive more revenue and
Existing ENGAGE customers will need to contact American Telephone to enable this feature.